Sign up for news and offers
Dating back to the 17th Century “Boredale” is a truly unique bedroom offering unparalleled lake views, balcony and private access to Waternook’s Spa and Wellness Sanctuary and outdoor hot tub with lake views. This suite boasts a hand-made bed by And So To Bed, a specialist in fine antique-style beds, and is complemented by a Vi-Spring Elite mattress. Having pioneered the use of pocketed springs in 1909, Vi-Spring believe that no mattress should compromise when it comes to comfort. That is why every Elite is individually made to order, using the finest quality British materials and traditional craftsmanship to create a soft and supportive mattress. Each mattress boasts over 1200 hand nested calico pocket springs which adjust and respond to the movement of the sleeper, providing independent support and minimising roll-together. Exclusive natural fillings, including Platinum Certified British fleece wool and cotton, provide sumptuous comfort and temperature regulation. Underfoot you will be walking on the finest Brintons carpets. Brintons have been at the forefront of the global woven carpet industry for more than 230 years and was one of the first companies in Queen Elizabeth II’s reign to be awarded the Royal Warrant. Read their blog on us here.
Boredale is a valley that runs south from Hallin Bank and Hallin Hause.
- Lake views and balcony
- Private access to Waternook’s Spa and Wellness Sanctuary
- Sumptuous “And So To Bed” hand-crafted King bed
- Vi-Spring Elite mattress
- Brinkhaus Pyrenean duck down pillows
- Boutique quality linen
- Flat Screen TV
- Music powered by a state-of-the-art 9 zone SONOS invisible multi-room system.
- KEF Surround Sound
- Natural stone bathroom
- Underfloor heating in bathroom
- Villeroy & Boch bathroom fittings
- Monsoon and raindrop shower
- Bathrobes, slippers & towels
- Pure Lakes shower gel & hand wash made from natural, bio-degradable raw ingredients